Discussion: And another nicknameReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
Ninotsjka
Ninotsjka
And another nickname
Mar 6 2009, 8:15 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 6 2009, 8:15 AM EST
Gibbs was also called 'agent interesting name' once. I don't know the episode name anymore, but it wass the one with primus-victor.com 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: nicknames
mariah4568
mariah4568
1. RE: And another nickname
Mar 6 2009, 9:29 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 6 2009, 9:29 AM EST
"Gibbs was also called 'agent interesting name' once. I don't know the episode name anymore, but it wass the one with primus-victor.com"
It was Murder 2.0
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
MelindaCBS
MelindaCBS
2. RE: And another nickname
Apr 13 2009, 2:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2009, 2:59 PM EDT
Why is Ziva called Ziver by the way? I have seen every single episode and I have no idea! Either I can't catch catch it or it's doesn't tell us why Gibbs calls Ziva Ziver!♥ If u know, could u plz tell me!♥ Do you find this valuable?    
le_bibliothecaire
le_bibliothecaire
3. RE: And another nickname
Apr 13 2009, 3:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2009, 3:35 PM EDT
"Why is Ziva called Ziver by the way? I have seen every single episode and I have no idea! Either I can't catch catch it or it's doesn't tell us why Gibbs calls Ziva Ziver!♥ If u know, could u plz tell me!♥"
This is being discussed in a thread here if you'd like to read others' answers:
http://cbsncis.wetpaint.com/thread/2607424/Pleae+answer+if+you+know+why%3F
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
Crissy86
Crissy86
4. RE: And another nickname
Jul 12 2009, 8:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 12 2009, 8:13 PM EDT
the episode youre thinking of is Murder 2.0 (season 6) if that helps Do you find this valuable?    
MelindaCBS
MelindaCBS
5. RE: And another nickname
Jul 13 2009, 8:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 13 2009, 8:06 AM EDT
"This is being discussed in a thread here if you'd like to read others' answers:
http://cbsncis.wetpaint.com/thread/2607424/Pleae+answer+if+you+know+why%3F"
Thanks. You know, the funny thing is, I created that thread. I used to be GibbsBlue Eyes Boat, but I forgot my password so I created another account. lol :) thanks though♥
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)