Discussion: Former NCIS guest stars on CSI episode last week.Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts

mewofford
Former NCIS guest stars on CSI episode last week.
Feb 22 2009, 7:13 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2009, 7:13 AM EST
I was watching the CSI episode from last Thursday and thought I recognized two actors who had been on NCIS episodes.

The first was the actress who played the Asst District Attorney ....it was Kathleen York who played the third ex-Mrs. Gibbs in "Ex-Files." (Fourth wife but third ex).

The other was none other than the actor who played Michael Locke in "Recoil"...Steve Kazee. He got to blow his brains out in front of a courtroom where some of the CSIs were testifying.

It was just weird seeing them. Both did great jobs. Immediately made me want to watch their NCIS episodes again though.
hehe
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Ex-Files Guest Stars Recoil
BlackSwan17
BlackSwan17
1. RE: Former NCIS guest stars on CSI episode last week.
Feb 22 2009, 8:16 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2009, 8:16 AM EST
Thanks for identifying the actor who played Michael Locke in "Recoil"--when I saw his big scene where he shot himself in front of the courtroom on CSI, I knew that I knew him from somewhere but couldn't place him, and it has been bugging me since Thursday night. Do you find this valuable?    

mewofford
2. RE: Former NCIS guest stars on CSI episode last week.
Feb 22 2009, 9:20 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2009, 9:20 AM EST
Welcome.

I knew who he was from first sight, "Stephanie" too.

I am like...wow...old home week for NCIS guests on CSI!
Roux739
Roux739
3. RE: Former NCIS guest stars on CSI episode last week.
Feb 22 2009, 11:56 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2009, 11:56 AM EST
theres a million "recycled actors" between CSI, NCIS, and Greys and other shows.. Leon Vance cut off his foot on Grey's, Agent Lee had 2 uteruses. The crazy ducky napping mom on Meat Puzzle shot her hubby in the head. Tony's buddy Jeffrey from Chained was on CSI recently. he was kinda crazy there too. Friday Night LIghts kid was McGee's bully on "Deception" and was LIonitis boy on Greys. i could go on and on and on. apologies for not knowing all their proper names.

PS on the new NBC? show "Kings" i saw a flash of a woman that looked an awful lot like Susanna Thompson (Colonel Mann), can anyone confirm or deny?
Appreciator
Appreciator
4. RE: Former NCIS guest stars on CSI episode last week.
Feb 22 2009, 12:10 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2009, 12:10 PM EST
Good catch on the actors being on both series. I know sometimes I'll see an actor/actress and sit there wondering where I had seen them before... Now that drives me nuts when I cannot figure it out... "Good for you" Do you find this valuable?    

mewofford
5. RE: Former NCIS guest stars on CSI episode last week.
Feb 22 2009, 2:17 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2009, 2:17 PM EST
"theres a million "recycled actors" between CSI, NCIS, and Greys and other shows.. Leon Vance cut off his foot on Grey's, Agent Lee had 2 uteruses. The crazy ducky napping mom on Meat Puzzle shot her hubby in the head. Tony's buddy Jeffrey from Chained was on CSI recently. he was kinda crazy there too. Friday Night LIghts kid was McGee's bully on "Deception" and was LIonitis boy on Greys. i could go on and on and on. apologies for not knowing all their proper names.

PS on the new NBC? show "Kings" i saw a flash of a woman that looked an awful lot like Susanna Thompson (Colonel Mann), can anyone confirm or deny?"
That is true.

And it's not just actors but directors as well.

Was watching a JAG episode the other day and noticed that Tony Wharmby had directed the episode.

mewofford
6. RE: Former NCIS guest stars on CSI episode last week.
Feb 22 2009, 2:17 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2009, 2:17 PM EST
"Good catch on the actors being on both series. I know sometimes I'll see an actor/actress and sit there wondering where I had seen them before... Now that drives me nuts when I cannot figure it out... "Good for you""
It makes me crazy.

hehe
the_sandman
the_sandman
7. RE: Former NCIS guest stars on CSI episode last week.
Feb 27 2009, 4:25 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2009, 4:25 PM EST
"PS on the new NBC? show "Kings" i saw a flash of a woman that looked an awful lot like Susanna Thompson (Colonel Mann), can anyone confirm or deny?"
You were right: IMDB says that "Kings" stars Ian McShane , Chris Egan, Sebastian Stan, Susanna Thompson, etc.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)