Discussion: please helpReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
VivaLaTiva
VivaLaTiva
please help
Feb 13 2009, 5:47 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2009, 5:47 PM EST
Hi.. me again. lol.

Latly i'v been doing ALOT of fan art. I have some one's i'd like to add some where but i have no idea hwere. They arnt.. icon's or wallpaper's or banner's. A few animation... and stuff like that...

where can i add them?

Thanx
VivaLaTiva~♥
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: help

meyati
1. RE: please help
Feb 13 2009, 7:38 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2009, 7:38 PM EST
On the left side of the screen, you see the box "Site Pages". At the bottom of the box is an app called Add page. Click on that and it will give you a blank page. The right side has a choice of templates that you might want to use. You don't have to use a template. Give your page a title, keywords, etc. Look for the save. Then you get your page that has an easy edit on the top. Click the Easy Edit ap and it opens a tool bar that allows you to write, insert pics, links and a widget for video clips. You click the app and you can browse your computer for your saved art-JPEG of course. Let me know how it goes, okay? Oh, when you save after using Easy Edit-your page will be automatically listed in the Site Pages box, You might want to tell us in a thread-so that we can look at your art. Also the save for Easy Edit is at the bottom of the page-so scroll down. You can go back and add later on. Also you can add to Photos. Click on the tab on top of this page. It should have an album section, where you can make comments about your art. It just depends on how much work you want to do and how public. Anytime a person updates an album, the album is returned to the top of the first page again. So, let me know & good luck Do you find this valuable?    

meyati
2. RE: please help
Feb 13 2009, 7:41 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2009, 7:41 PM EST
Yes, it has an album page with 50 albums. just click on the new album app and make sure that your work is in jpeg or another computer friendly format. Do you find this valuable?    

meyati
3. RE: please help
Feb 13 2009, 7:43 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2009, 7:43 PM EST
Albums just do slide shows-the page has the widgets for animation. I need to go to bed. Do you find this valuable?    
VivaLaTiva
VivaLaTiva
4. RE: please help
Mar 19 2009, 1:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2009, 1:00 AM EDT
thanks!!! but MargyW (so sweet as she is) made me my own Fan Art page =D And #1hotchfan offered but MargyW had bet her to it.. lol.

But thanks for all these tip's =D Will deff come in handy =D

♫VivaLaTiva♪
Do you find this valuable?    
mariah4568
mariah4568
5. RE: please help
Mar 20 2009, 4:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 20 2009, 4:16 AM EDT
"thanks!!! but MargyW (so sweet as she is) made me my own Fan Art page =D And #1hotchfan offered but MargyW had bet her to it.. lol.

But thanks for all these tip's =D Will deff come in handy =D

♫VivaLaTiva♪"
I'm glad you have your own fan art page, you deserve it!! It's an amazing work there!!! Well done!!
Do you find this valuable?    
VivaLaTiva
VivaLaTiva
6. RE: please help
Mar 21 2009, 8:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 21 2009, 8:08 PM EDT
thank you Mariah :D I'm gonna re-do the whole page!! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)