Discussion: Discuss Deliverance here...Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 41 - 60 of 112  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
Scarecrow4
Scarecrow4
40. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 4:08 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 4:08 PM EST
Plus in "The Bone Yard" he was talking to a mob boss who was threatening his entire family. So he could of just been lying...McGee said it in "Heartland" that he heard him say he was dead. Obviously the relationship before "Heartland" wasnt the best as we saw in that episode...They had their issues they had to work out...So to maybe he was dead to him... Do you find this valuable?    
CatherineYetive
CatherineYetive
41. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 4:11 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 4:11 PM EST
"Two new names McLovin and McDetail...."
haha McLovin....like from superbad!
Do you find this valuable?    
CatherineYetive
CatherineYetive
42. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 4:15 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 4:15 PM EST
I loved Abby dancing in this one. it was hilarious! in the chat pauley did say "you'll see abby do something she's never done before." And I loved the little Mcabby moment when Abby is trying to see if Mcgee knows anything about gibbs possibly having a son. loved this episode. Do you find this valuable?    
MargyW
MargyW
43. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 4:23 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 4:23 PM EST
I am so looking forward to this episode. Do you find this valuable?    

mewofford
44. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 4:39 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 4:39 PM EST
Any episode where Mike Franks can come back, borrow a red tie from Gibbs, thank Vance for helping him with his pension, get to tease Tony (at the end in the elevator), and still do away with a bad guy ON camera and get away with it...well that just has to be a great episode.

Also loved Ziva showing off her shooting skills and bringing the two gang members to the ground.
I think Tony's new nickname for her should be "La Bonita."

And Tony's obsession.

I didn't quite figure everything out either.

Darned good episode!!!

peachyx
45. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 4:40 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 4:40 PM EST
I didn’t partially enjoy this episode... it was kind of all over the place and only in like the last 40 seconds or so I only began to enjoy it. There was nothing in this episode that made me go "wow, now that’s why I love this show". To me it didn’t have any of its typical NCIS magic. The only thing that made me *almost* do the whole 'wow' thing was the bit where Vance had Gibbs' personal file and said "We all have something to hide" or something along those lines. Loved the fact that they both have each other's files (even though Vance doesn’t know that) and Vance was the one who gave in and read it. But still, even with that bit, I won’t mind missing it when it airs in Australia. But that’s just me. Do you find this valuable?    
LoveNCIS
LoveNCIS
46. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 4:46 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 4:46 PM EST
"I didn’t partially enjoy this episode... it was kind of all over the place and only in like the last 40 seconds or so I only began to enjoy it. There was nothing in this episode that made me go "wow, now that’s why I love this show". To me it didn’t have any of its typical NCIS magic. The only thing that made me *almost* do the whole 'wow' thing was the bit where Vance had Gibbs' personal file and said "We all have something to hide" or something along those lines. Loved the fact that they both have each other's files (even though Vance doesn’t know that) and Vance was the one who gave in and read it. But still, even with that bit, I won’t mind missing it when it airs in Australia. But that’s just me."
Maybe it was because it was a slow build from the beginning. Each time they revealed a little more info, I was wondering who did it and what it had to do with Gibbs...they kept the teasers up well through out the epi. Then suddenly, I started to think, Oh crap, is this kid Gibbs' son?! Then at the end everything unwound with a snap surprise ending. I enjoyed it!

peachyx
47. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 4:52 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 4:52 PM EST
"Maybe it was because it was a slow build from the beginning. Each time they revealed a little more info, I was wondering who did it and what it had to do with Gibbs...they kept the teasers up well through out the epi. Then suddenly, I started to think, Oh crap, is this kid Gibbs' son?! Then at the end everything unwound with a snap surprise ending. I enjoyed it!

"
Mmm... Perhaps. It just seemed too slow and dragged on forever (and NEVER have I said that about NCIS) and then in the last couple of seconds it was just like oh, is that it? Lol, I will stop complaining now.

mewofford
48. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 5:01 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 5:01 PM EST
"Mmm... Perhaps. It just seemed too slow and dragged on forever (and NEVER have I said that about NCIS) and then in the last couple of seconds it was just like oh, is that it? Lol, I will stop complaining now."
What was it Abraham Lincoln said, "you can please all the people all the time?"

Just didn't tickle your fancy tonight Peachyx. Next week might do better.
Capital Offense did the same thing to me. That's my least favorite episode so far this season.

Or as we used to say in the 60s = different strokes for different folks!

hehe

(Oops, outing my age there!)

mewofford
49. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 5:03 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 5:03 PM EST
"What was it Abraham Lincoln said, "you can please all the people all the time?"

Just didn't tickle your fancy tonight Peachyx. Next week might do better.
Capital Offense did the same thing to me. That's my least favorite episode so far this season.

Or as we used to say in the 60s = different strokes for different folks!

hehe

(Oops, outing my age there!)"
The Lincoln quote should go " you CAN'T please all the people all the time."

Hitting head on keyboard now.

casecracker
50. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 5:15 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 5:15 PM EST
"Mmm... Perhaps. It just seemed too slow and dragged on forever (and NEVER have I said that about NCIS) and then in the last couple of seconds it was just like oh, is that it? Lol, I will stop complaining now."
Yes, yes, yes- I really tried hard to like this one, but alas, I couldn't stay with it. I realize there was supposed to be a mystery regarding the soldier's parentage, but I thought it was lame with the writers leading us (not so subtle) down the road of Franks knowing about the child- Gibbs not knowing , yet at the end -Gibbs knew about her pregnancy and that he killed his father. What did I miss. I too felt it was out there. Maybe I was still stunned and drying my eyes after watching the Call of Silence with an excellent performance by Charles Durning- an hr. before Deliverance started!

peachyx
51. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 5:17 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 5:17 PM EST
"The Lincoln quote should go " you CAN'T please all the people all the time."

Hitting head on keyboard now."
Lol, it's ok mewofford, I knew what you ment :)
As much as I love Gibbs, I think its just that I am getting a bit sick of eps that deal with him. Next week I am sure I will love the ep, from what I've read it will have alot of Tony in it. And too much Tony is never enough for me hehe.
Does anyone have a link to next week's ep's preview?

ncislover56
52. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 5:31 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 5:31 PM EST
"No they didnt mess it up...In "Hiatus Part 1" during one of his flashbacks in his coma its his visiting the graves and the date says February 29th 1991..."
That is very weird there is only 28 days in February of 1991
MargyW
MargyW
53. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 5:34 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 5:34 PM EST
"That is very weird there is only 28 days in February of 1991"
Ooops!
Scarecrow4
Scarecrow4
54. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 6:43 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 6:43 PM EST
"Ooops!"
Well it is a tv show...I dont think they thought any of us would ever check something like that...
MargyW
MargyW
55. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 6:45 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 6:45 PM EST
"Well it is a tv show...I dont think they thought any of us would ever check something like that..."
As a leap year is always divisable exactly by 4.... it wasn't exactly rocket science to work out! lol.
Fieldagnt240
Fieldagnt240
56. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 7:19 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 7:19 PM EST
"They are messing it up just like in "The Bone Yard", Gibbs said his father was dead, yet we just saw the man this season. Hoping he returns sometime soon!!!"
They did not mess up in boneyard either. Gibbs lied!
LoveNCIS
LoveNCIS
57. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 7:38 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 7:38 PM EST
"Lol, it's ok mewofford, I knew what you ment :)
As much as I love Gibbs, I think its just that I am getting a bit sick of eps that deal with him. Next week I am sure I will love the ep, from what I've read it will have alot of Tony in it. And too much Tony is never enough for me hehe.
Does anyone have a link to next week's ep's preview?"
LOL....they could have Gibbs reading the DC phone book and I'd still watch! ;)

LoveNCIS
LoveNCIS
58. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 7:44 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 7:44 PM EST
"Lol, it's ok mewofford, I knew what you ment :)
Does anyone have a link to next week's ep's preview?"
Here's the preview for next week...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0QyYtYRwyI

peachyx
59. RE: Discuss Deliverance here...
Feb 10 2009, 8:18 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 8:18 PM EST
"Here's the preview for next week...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0QyYtYRwyI

"
Thankyou!!!
And i haven't laughed so much all day. "20 bucks he's gonna do the picture tear" LOL. So happy now I've seen that! Thanks LoveNCIS
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)