Discussion: what's up with mark harmon's leg?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 24  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next
izzarah
izzarah
what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Nov 25 2008, 5:20 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 25 2008, 5:20 PM EST
i read the news whre he injured his leg, we can see it in one of the Ncis episode. which one? 21  out of 41 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: mark harmon
psychopsychic
psychopsychic
1. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 16 2008, 11:38 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 11:38 AM EST
There are actually a few episodes where you can see that he has a problem with one leg. It seems that he has an old football (I think it was football) injury in one knee that has caused that leg to appear knock-kneed. Whatever, with a face like that, who cares what his legs look like, I just hope it isn't painful for him. 30  out of 41 found this valuable. Do you?    
MargyW
MargyW
2. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 16 2008, 11:49 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 11:49 AM EST
You can see how the leg is injured in the way he is standing in "Dagger". 15  out of 29 found this valuable. Do you?    
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
3. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 16 2008, 11:57 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 11:57 AM EST
yah he spoke about that... it's from his football player past. We see his leg problem when he "run" in the NCIS office stairs. Yah hope it's not painful for him. But look, he is 57 and still to be so athletic and is really so much "younger" than other men aged 57 too! 20  out of 31 found this valuable. Do you?    
MargyW
MargyW
4. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 16 2008, 11:59 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 11:59 AM EST
"yah he spoke about that... it's from his football player past. We see his leg problem when he "run" in the NCIS office stairs. Yah hope it's not painful for him. But look, he is 57 and still to be so athletic and is really so much "younger" than other men aged 57 too!"
I agree there. *smiles*
5  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
psychopsychic
psychopsychic
5. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 16 2008, 12:06 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 12:06 PM EST
You ca say that again! Kudos to Mark for not being an uppity actor about it, afterall, little flaws make the tragically gorgeous more human and less untouchable. 7  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
6. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 16 2008, 12:34 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 12:34 PM EST
huh???? i understood NOTHING "psychopsychic"! 3  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
psychopsychic
psychopsychic
7. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 16 2008, 3:47 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 3:47 PM EST
Actors very often are too vain to allow their flaws to be seen, but in my eyes a person who looks too perfect seems somehow not human. Does that make more sense? 13  out of 19 found this valuable. Do you?    

ditte3
8. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 16 2008, 10:53 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 10:53 PM EST
"There are actually a few episodes where you can see that he has a problem with one leg. It seems that he has an old football (I think it was football) injury in one knee that has caused that leg to appear knock-kneed. Whatever, with a face like that, who cares what his legs look like, I just hope it isn't painful for him."
I absolutely agree with you.Though you can notice there's something wrong with his leg sometimes when he walks.But as you said who cares havig if he has a face like that.
5  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
MargyW
MargyW
9. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 17 2008, 9:08 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 17 2008, 9:08 AM EST
I read somewhere the injury is an inverted patella. Where the kneecap swings around to the side. It's a very common injury amongst football players. Both in the American game and in Australian Rules Football. Both games involve a lot of running and heavy falls. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
10. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 17 2008, 12:17 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 17 2008, 12:17 PM EST
wow Marg if he had that in french we say a luxation ( when the bone moves on the side)and i do not want make you becoming painful about him,but that is terribly painful and takes so much time to feel better. I had one on my right knee and my dad his left one and it still be painful almost when it's a wet weither. For me i have no matter to wlk sometimes it seems that myy patella jump but my dad who is 60 but athletic ( heu less than Mark but my dad is athletic toon practices sports, runs..., many similars parts between them 2, but about his luxation, my dad still limp and feels uncomfortable with his leg as Mark seems to be too with his leg, i feel lucky that i do not, maybe it's because im young :D so sorry for them.... 2  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

chateaurew
11. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 17 2008, 1:06 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 17 2008, 1:06 PM EST
I wouldn't mind doing a little physio on it for him.....:) 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
MargyW
MargyW
12. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 17 2008, 2:42 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 17 2008, 2:42 PM EST
"I wouldn't mind doing a little physio on it for him.....:)"
Down girl!
2  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
13. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 17 2008, 2:46 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 17 2008, 2:46 PM EST
poor of him 0  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
14. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 17 2008, 2:51 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 17 2008, 2:51 PM EST
some of you know how much i love to take care, when it concern persons i carry in my heart, who are dear, i love more and more to take care of! ive just rewatched West wing the 3 episodes he played in, 3x19-3x21 and we see in one episode when he goes donwstairs we see his leg problem. Poor him, deserves a kiss repear ;) or squhug, this is what i do when my friends, family need comfort. 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

chateaurew
15. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 17 2008, 3:11 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 17 2008, 3:11 PM EST
"Down girl!"
LOL..... I will take care of his poor him... don't cha be worrying about dat! hee heeee hokay...no more corona!
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
16. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 17 2008, 4:05 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 17 2008, 4:05 PM EST
im nurse assistant ( ive quit my nurse studies:) so ;) if somebody needs cares ;) 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
17. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 17 2008, 4:06 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 17 2008, 4:06 PM EST
i mean if he needs cares :D
end of out of subject :D
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
North_of_Border
North_of_Border
18. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 17 2008, 5:38 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 17 2008, 5:38 PM EST
It's called abducted knee. The foot has moved away from the central line of the body. It causes the leg to appear knock-kneed just like Psychopshychic said.

He doesn't look like he's in pain. He walks and runs without problems.

Perhaps it bothers him occasionally as alluded by DiNozzo. Writers like to add some aspects of the actors into the characters.
8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
19. RE: what's up with mark harmon's leg?
Dec 17 2008, 11:27 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 17 2008, 11:27 PM EST
yah writers like to add some aspects of the actors into the characters :D
ok thanks for the medical english lesson ;) i know the french medical term :D
yah he runs and walks but we really see that his patella... ;) he feels uncomfortable with it when he is in stairs, i see my dad in stairs it's the same! They run/ walk but the stairs :/
poor Mister Harmon :)
3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)