Discussion: Discuss "Murder 2.0" hereReported This is a featured thread

Showing 61 - 80 of 114  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
betterbuddy
betterbuddy
60. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 1:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 1:59 PM EDT
"Did anyone else notice something between Ziva and Gibbs? I, personally, say Tiva all the way, but in last night's episode there were just little things I was picking up...Ziva is never that concerned for people (with the possible exception for Tony) and she fought against Gibbs going to bust Rose...there was also the "pick your favorite" scene between Tony and McGee where he picked Ziva and she went and stood very close to him...she never does things like this!"
There was really good team interaction in the episode. I loved it for that very reason. I am sorry, if this has been brought up elsewhere, and I missed the discussion. But, is Gibbs ever going to call Tony by his first name again? Here it is episode #6 already, and there has not been one head slap either!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Doctor-Who
Doctor-Who
61. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 3:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 3:24 PM EDT
"I really liked this episode. The only "rush" that I noted was the "rush" to catch the killer who had managed to stay one jump ahead of Gibbs and the team right up to the final minute, with Gibbs being the killer's next victim! I was like, "Yeah, hurry up and let's catch this psycho!" And, I didn't think that the ending was "anti-climatic". I much prefer a bit of a sudden "twist" rather than knowing all along what is going to happen before it does. Mystery, suspense, twists here and there, and I'm happy. For Halloween, this show wasn't as Spooky as the preview indicated, but that's Ok. And, we didn't get Abby decked out in costume for Halloween this year, but that's Ok, too. Maybe next year? As always, there were many moments of laughter, and revisits to past episodes from past seasons. I think that the writers and cast made a special "gift" of this show to all of us devoted fans who can, and do, pick up on so many things that "go back". Thus, as a loyal fan I thank them!"
I agree with you Scopio-lady.
Doctor-Who
Doctor-Who
62. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 3:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 3:30 PM EDT
"Another thing, and I certainly could have missed it: Ducky kept going how personal it was, the killer himself acted like it was personal toward Gibbs but at the end the statement: " I knew I should have picked the F.B.I." just dispelled everything that was said prior to the capture. Gibbs wasn't all that important after all. Did I miss something?"
That's an interesting point, casecracer. It suggests to me that the killer (I forget his name at the moment) did research on Gibbs. Enough to know Gibbs tendences and what Gibbs would likely do in different circumstances. That could have been brought out more, but than again you only have so much time in a 1 hour procedural. Anyway, I suspect that the killer would have done the same research if he had chosen the FBI.
Doctor-Who
Doctor-Who
63. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 3:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 3:33 PM EDT
"<snip />
However, a throw away remark like the one you mentioned is not uncommon from serial killers. Similar facetious remarks are often noted in the records of arresting officers in serial killer cases. The BTK killer comes immediately to mind."
For the unenlighten among us (I'm including myself in that group) could you please tell us who the "BTK killer" is?
Do you find this valuable?    
MargyW
MargyW
64. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 3:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 3:54 PM EDT
"For the unenlighten among us (I'm including myself in that group) could you please tell us who the "BTK killer" is?"
Bind Torture Kill, are what BTK stands for. He killed a number of people in a number of different ways, and taunted the local chief of detectives. His crimes were in the late 1970s, if my memory serves me correctly, but they only managed to catch him a few years ago. I think it was in Texas, but I would have to check on that.
MargyW
MargyW
65. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 4:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 4:38 PM EDT
"Bind Torture Kill, are what BTK stands for. He killed a number of people in a number of different ways, and taunted the local chief of detectives. His crimes were in the late 1970s, if my memory serves me correctly, but they only managed to catch him a few years ago. I think it was in Texas, but I would have to check on that."
It was Wichita, Kansas.
pimmyjalmer
pimmyjalmer
66. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 5:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 5:00 PM EDT
i hate nougat 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

chateaurew
67. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 5:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 5:34 PM EDT
"Were there any references or anything about Ziva going back to Israel?"
oooh good point... I totally missed on that.... so nothing was said eh?... I hate when sl's don't follow through.... grrrrrr :(

chateaurew
68. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 5:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 5:35 PM EDT
"Well I thought it was a good episode...I loved the award ceremony at the end...Gibbs gets an award and doesnt show up...And of course Tony walks up to accept it for him with a big smile on his face...Nice callback to a previous season...and Abby talking about the pyscho ex who tried to kill her...Her nuts assistant Chip...and McGee's fan who tried to kill her...Nice for the fans who have watched for so long now..."
the weird but strangely funny part was when the psycho was talking to Tony... and for a minute... I couldn't tell them apart! LOL!
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

casecracker
69. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 7:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 7:56 PM EDT
"For the unenlighten among us (I'm including myself in that group) could you please tell us who the "BTK killer" is?"
Yes, a 60 yr. old man: Dennis Rader plead guilty to killing for over 30 years. He taunted the police while living a seemingly normal live and was even active in his church and boy scouts.
ncisings
ncisings
70. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 9:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 9:44 PM EDT
"I'm going to get creamed for this , but......I didn't like this episode so much. I felt it was almost rushed, didn't like the ending. For me it fell flat. I don't know if the previews got my heart pumping and then I was let down for the actual show. I don't know. Maybe I watch too much murder mysteries on TV. I wish there would have been more suspense rather than a cat and mouse game."
I loved this episode but like you was not fully satisfied. Since it is a Halloween episode, I also expected more suspense and gore maybe. But I totally enjoyed almost all of the scenes. There were a lot of funny scenes. I do miss though the headslapping very much :(
ncisings
ncisings
71. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 9:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 9:51 PM EDT
Boy, Gibbs does still have those boy-next-door looks! emphasized so as the band girl hits on him at the garage and the office. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

ditte3
72. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 11:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 11:24 PM EDT
"Did anyone else notice something between Ziva and Gibbs? I, personally, say Tiva all the way, but in last night's episode there were just little things I was picking up...Ziva is never that concerned for people (with the possible exception for Tony) and she fought against Gibbs going to bust Rose...there was also the "pick your favorite" scene between Tony and McGee where he picked Ziva and she went and stood very close to him...she never does things like this!"
I have to tell you I noticed that too.since the episode "Last Man Standing" it seems they care a lot for each other.I loved this episode.Everyone was great.Tony teasing Ziva about the pictures on McGee's computer.Ducky'spersonal study on the guy.Abby being in danger.The singer girl being attracted to Gibbs.The ending was hilarious too Tony taking Gibbs's reward.:)
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

ditte3
73. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 11:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 11:25 PM EDT
"Boy, Gibbs does still have those boy-next-door looks! emphasized so as the band girl hits on him at the garage and the office."
It made me giggle.It was sweet.

chateaurew
74. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 29 2008, 11:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2008, 11:46 PM EDT
"I'm going to get creamed for this , but......I didn't like this episode so much. I felt it was almost rushed, didn't like the ending. For me it fell flat. I don't know if the previews got my heart pumping and then I was let down for the actual show. I don't know. Maybe I watch too much murder mysteries on TV. I wish there would have been more suspense rather than a cat and mouse game."
LOL! You are a hard core! ... There wee a few scares with this but all in all, it doesn't have the intensity of Criminal Minds. Actually, I think I would have been too freaked if they had pulled one off like that on NCIS....LOL!
Doctor-Who
Doctor-Who
75. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 30 2008, 3:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2008, 3:12 AM EDT
"Bind Torture Kill, are what BTK stands for. He killed a number of people in a number of different ways, and taunted the local chief of detectives. His crimes were in the late 1970s, if my memory serves me correctly, but they only managed to catch him a few years ago. I think it was in Texas, but I would have to check on that."
Thank you, MargyW.
Madchild
Madchild
76. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 30 2008, 7:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2008, 7:27 AM EDT
Wasn't he a member of the local police, who investigated said murders???
Madchild
Madchild
77. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 30 2008, 7:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2008, 7:33 AM EDT
"LOL! You are a hard core! ... There wee a few scares with this but all in all, it doesn't have the intensity of Criminal Minds. Actually, I think I would have been too freaked if they had pulled one off like that on NCIS....LOL!"
The bloody shower scene was particularly creepy.....i remember seeing a movie once where blood came of the faucet in a tub.....I had this irrational fear for a while afterwards.

Anybody have residual irrational fears after watching a scary movie or show?\

chateaurew
78. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 30 2008, 10:30 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2008, 10:30 AM EDT
"The bloody shower scene was particularly creepy.....i remember seeing a movie once where blood came of the faucet in a tub.....I had this irrational fear for a while afterwards.

Anybody have residual irrational fears after watching a scary movie or show?\"
yes! have you ever watched Psycho? You won't want to take a shower for a month after that... LOL!
MargyW
MargyW
79. RE: Discuss "Murder 2.0" here
Oct 30 2008, 10:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2008, 10:34 AM EDT
"Wasn't he a member of the local police, who investigated said murders???"
No. He wanted to join the police, but was rejected. He was a local bylaws officer, I think.
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)