Discussion: NCIS producersReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 18 of 18  |  Show  posts at a time
PeterWH
PeterWH
NCIS producers
Sep 20 2008, 1:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2008, 1:48 PM EDT
Interesting question to all concerned.......would or do the staff and the directors of NCIS take any notice of our posts and take into consideration our feedback.
The reason for this question,is that there seems to be heaps of posts for the same thing,BUT written differently and it appears that the directors/CBS America shouldtake more note of what is stated,instead of 'throwing it on the scrapheap'
Would be interested in other thoughts on the matter
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: NCIS

Reigne
1. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 20 2008, 2:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2008, 2:13 PM EDT
"Interesting question to all concerned.......would or do the staff and the directors of NCIS take any notice of our posts and take into consideration our feedback.
The reason for this question,is that there seems to be heaps of posts for the same thing,BUT written differently and it appears that the directors/CBS America shouldtake more note of what is stated,instead of 'throwing it on the scrapheap'
Would be interested in other thoughts on the matter"
I'm sure they do read e-mails that they get from fans, but the writers don't need our ideas to keep us watching. They are smart and devious people, who have already leaked mysterious information so we are counting down the seconds until season 6...

3 days to go...
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
agentnics
agentnics
2. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 20 2008, 2:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2008, 2:40 PM EDT
Yes they do. :) And they love the fans. Do you find this valuable?    
#1hotchfan
#1hotchfan
3. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 20 2008, 3:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2008, 3:48 PM EDT
I'm sure they do listen to the fans. Someone always has their "ear to the wall" and they hear us!!! :) Do you find this valuable?    
PeterWH
PeterWH
4. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 20 2008, 5:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2008, 5:00 PM EDT
That is great news as I believe that there are many good ideas,BUT also many repeat posts...thats the reason for the question?????? Do you find this valuable?    
#1hotchfan
#1hotchfan
5. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 20 2008, 5:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2008, 5:03 PM EDT
As the topics are sometimes named differently, people start a new thread before they realize it. :) Do you find this valuable?    
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
6. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 20 2008, 5:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2008, 5:08 PM EDT
"Yes they do. :) And they love the fans."
yah they do!!!! it's lovely... they re all grateful of our (fans) support for the serie!
it's quite funny they thank us for the support and THEY DO ALL THE WORK for our pleasure!
they deserve to be complimented for all their efforts!
Do you find this valuable?    
PeterWH
PeterWH
7. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 20 2008, 6:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2008, 6:08 PM EDT
Come on down to Aussie and see how much the show is REALLY appreciated down under...... Do you find this valuable?    

Reigne
8. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 21 2008, 12:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2008, 12:12 AM EDT
"Come on down to Aussie and see how much the show is REALLY appreciated down under......"
I'm sure they will eventually.

Now you have me singing that song!

"Do you come from a land down under?"
PeterWH
PeterWH
9. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 21 2008, 1:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2008, 1:33 AM EDT
I tell you what I will do....I shall send a call to ALL the NCIS posters at about 9:30am AEST on our community radio station,which you can tune into on your PC.I shall also play Men at Work....'Down Under'
the web site is www.phfm.net.au click onto listen live.then click onto either WMP and also dowload Orbin.... or Winamp and away we go...call you all in the morning
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
10. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 21 2008, 2:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2008, 2:18 AM EDT
"Come on down to Aussie and see how much the show is REALLY appreciated down under......"
in france too! heu i think everywhere ;)
PeterWH
PeterWH
11. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 21 2008, 3:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2008, 3:03 AM EDT
Yep from France as well the station is on air 24/7 enjoy the comments and the music......:) Do you find this valuable?    
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
12. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 21 2008, 3:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2008, 3:20 AM EDT
heu i spoke about the success of NCIS!!! Do you find this valuable?    
Appreciator
Appreciator
13. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 21 2008, 9:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2008, 9:10 AM EDT
With the dawn of a new era..., the internet, we are able to inform and acknowledge what shows we love, also we are able to convey are likes and dislikes of plots and actors. Most of the posts are of actors we all admire for their capabilities and let the producers and writers know our feelings. All we have to do is push the enter button. I am positive that the higher-ups of a t.v. series know everything that is going on concerning their show. All the sites for a series are listed on someone's computer and they give a report to the person in charge of PR. Don't worry, "Big Broher" watches all. Do you find this valuable?    
MargyW
MargyW
14. RE: NCIS producers
Sep 21 2008, 11:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2008, 11:40 AM EDT
There are eyes on this site, as well as on other NCIS sites. However, the writers cannot use suggestions from off the sites. That would be plagarism and open up a legal minefield. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

g.ulliel
16. RE: NCIS producers
Feb 12 2011, 6:59 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2011, 6:59 AM EST
I did not know where to send this. I wish the producers/writers/and all cast members are the best thing that has ever come on tv.your scripts are different than any other show.the acting is so great I could cry. why you are not picked to get awards is a discrace. I WISH SOMEONe
please nominate all of you. You are still my second family and when I die al your episodes will be buried with me. love you all forever. Elaine

dallaswba
17. RE: NCIS producers
Feb 12 2011, 5:23 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2011, 5:23 PM EST
I am curious. What does a producer do? I noticed Mr. Harmon was a producer for several episodes of the past four or five seasons, and now will be an executive director next season. What does that entail, and how is an executive producer different then a producer? Does he have more input on the show's content and direction? Thanks anyone for an answer. Do you find this valuable?    

g.ulliel
18. RE: NCIS producers
Feb 13 2011, 1:04 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2011, 1:04 AM EST
"I am curious. What does a producer do? I noticed Mr. Harmon was a producer for several episodes of the past four or five seasons, and now will be an executive director next season. What does that entail, and how is an executive producer different then a producer? Does he have more input on the show's content and direction? Thanks anyone for an answer."
a producer oversees the costs of doing the show or movie
an executive producer puts up some of the costs and with the producer
helps to decide the budget/ stars/locations/writers/ like anything you have to try to stay within
a certain amount of costs over all
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)