Discussion: We monoglots can only watch in aweReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
hoorooblue
hoorooblue
We monoglots can only watch in awe
Jul 4 2008, 9:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 4 2008, 9:38 AM EDT
This page is a testament to the intellect of the polyglot members of this wiki. Long may your intellectual endeavours bring you joy, and me the wonderful satisfaction of trying NCIS quotes in foreign languages...it makes me sound intelligent. Grazie, merci and dankeschon. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: NCIS Ziva Ziva David
Sorgiña
Sorgiña
1. RE: We monoglots can only watch in awe
Jul 4 2008, 9:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 4 2008, 9:45 AM EDT
No hay de que / ez dago zergatik - not at all for the monoglots :-))

This is a site where you can learn languages and improve those you know - so come on everybody let's get 'polyglotting' (an invented word I know - mea culpa, mea culpa)
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Scorpio-lady
Scorpio-lady
2. RE: We monoglots can only watch in awe
Jul 4 2008, 11:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 4 2008, 11:09 AM EDT
"No hay de que / ez dago zergatik - not at all for the monoglots :-))

This is a site where you can learn languages and improve those you know - so come on everybody let's get 'polyglotting' (an invented word I know - mea culpa, mea culpa)"
Just this morning, I learned how to say "Bert the farting Hippo" in German! Well, "invisibleman78" is going to be working with me now on my German language lessons *wink*. This is such a wonderful Fansite!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)