Discussion: Married...Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 12 of 12  |  Show  posts at a time
princessjoey630
princessjoey630
Married...
Jun 30 2008, 2:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 30 2008, 2:49 AM EDT
Was McGee ever married during seasons 1 or 2? 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Timothy McGee
princessjoey630
princessjoey630
1. RE: Married...
Jun 30 2008, 2:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 30 2008, 2:54 AM EDT
My grandma is convinced that McGee married a blonde woman in either season 1 or 2 and that the whole team went to the wedding.

I have told her it's not true, but I was wondering whether anyone might know of any one of Sean Murray's characters getting married
Do you find this valuable?    
Scorpio-lady
Scorpio-lady
2. RE: Married...
Jun 30 2008, 4:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 30 2008, 4:03 AM EDT
"My grandma is convinced that McGee married a blonde woman in either season 1 or 2 and that the whole team went to the wedding.

I have told her it's not true, but I was wondering whether anyone might know of any one of Sean Murray's characters getting married"
Tim McGee has never married while he has been a character in NCIS. In real life, Sean Murray is married and has started a family.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

xxTIMMCGEExx
3. RE: Married...
Nov 27 2008, 6:04 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 27 2008, 6:04 AM EST
a blonde woman? in season 1 he was with abby right and i don't think he was with anybody in season 2 Do you find this valuable?    
princessjoey630
princessjoey630
4. RE: Married...
Nov 27 2008, 10:35 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 27 2008, 10:35 AM EST
Lol I almost forgot about this bored.

Grandma was thinking of JAG, not NCIS.
McGeeLover
McGeeLover
5. RE: Married...
Jan 15 2009, 10:07 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 15 2009, 10:07 PM EST
yep , now Sean Murray is married and has a daughter about 1year old . Do you find this valuable?    
VivaLaTiva
VivaLaTiva
6. RE: Married...
Jan 15 2009, 10:23 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 15 2009, 10:23 PM EST
"yep , now Sean Murray is married and has a daughter about 1year old . "
and she is soooooooooooooo cute. lol. i'v seen her, and my gosh!!!! lol, abso gorgeous.

McGee was never married. Sean is, and his wife is blonde and i'm guess the cast went to the funeral, So maybe (princessjoey630) your grandmother has her strings tied.

i'll see if i can upload a photo of Catlin, you'll love her!!
McCat
McCat
7. RE: Married...
Jan 23 2010, 12:38 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 23 2010, 12:38 PM EST
He's married?
Darn it. :P
rosecake
rosecake
8. RE: Married...
Jan 23 2010, 12:49 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 23 2010, 12:49 PM EST
"i'll see if i can upload a photo of Catlin, you'll love her!!"
Caitlin Todd or Caitlin Murray ?

skfrank
9. RE: Married...
Feb 24 2010, 5:53 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2010, 5:53 AM EST
I only watched NCIS for the first season or two and yes, I remember him marrying a blonde and then she gets pregnant and has the baby. I can't remember her name only that they worked together and she was dressed in a white uniform and did clerical type stuff. I caught a glimpse of NCIS the other and noticed Tim McGee lost a lot of weight and there was no mention of his wife...so I started looking and can't find anything. Do you find this valuable?    
rosecake
rosecake
10. RE: Married...
Feb 24 2010, 6:12 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2010, 6:16 AM EST
"I only watched NCIS for the first season or two and yes, I remember him marrying a blonde and then she gets pregnant and has the baby. I can't remember her name only that they worked together and she was dressed in a white uniform and did clerical type stuff. I caught a glimpse of NCIS the other and noticed Tim McGee lost a lot of weight and there was no mention of his wife...so I started looking and can't find anything."
You can't find anything about his wife , because she doesn't exist . Tim McGee has never married any woman and he's never had any baby :)

skfrank
11. RE: Married...
Feb 24 2010, 8:06 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2010, 8:06 AM EST
My apologies. Someone else mentioned JAG....she/he is correct it was Bud Roberts that married Harriet (the blonde)....Bud Robers and Tim McGee are very similar in looks...to me anyway. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)