Discussion: Busted!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
onp36
onp36
Busted!!!
Apr 1 2008, 3:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2008, 3:24 AM EDT
Ha, most of these are me, i even got my siblings obsessed. 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: NCIS Addicts
MargyW
MargyW
1. RE: Busted!!!
Apr 1 2008, 11:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2008, 11:06 AM EDT
"Ha, most of these are me, i even got my siblings obsessed."
Welcome to NCIS Addicts Anonymous.... we're here to KEEP you addicted. *smiles*
Do you find this valuable?    
NCISlover161
NCISlover161
2. RE: Busted!!!
Apr 15 2008, 9:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 15 2008, 9:20 AM EDT
yeh my bro now loves it too ! he has no choice i watch it all the time ! :p Do you find this valuable?    
Sorgiña
Sorgiña
3. RE: Busted!!!
Apr 15 2008, 9:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 15 2008, 9:33 AM EDT
"Welcome to NCIS Addicts Anonymous.... we're here to KEEP you addicted. *smiles*"
Absolutely! There's no opt-out clause here. Once you're hooked that's it ad infinitum, secula seculorum :-))))))

rdcbronco
4. RE: Busted!!!
May 22 2008, 7:20 AM EDT | Post edited: May 22 2008, 7:20 AM EDT
very guilty here..all my kids watch it...every weekend and when nothing on tv which is frequent... now i have people all over the country watching it...got 2 copies of all seasons.... yep hooked for sure Do you find this valuable?    
Sorgiña
Sorgiña
5. RE: Busted!!!
May 22 2008, 9:43 AM EDT | Post edited: May 22 2008, 9:43 AM EDT
"very guilty here..all my kids watch it...every weekend and when nothing on tv which is frequent... now i have people all over the country watching it...got 2 copies of all seasons.... yep hooked for sure"
Now that is what I call an oscar-winning NCIS addict :-))
In fact it ought to be a sine qua non condition for all addicts to foster said addiction globally..

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)