Sign in or
Born: 1977 (age 12 at Christmas, 1989)
Occupation/Title: NCIS Special Agent
Personality type: Started off shy and lacking in confidence but has since grown into a more confident agent in both his work and with colleagues.
Signature look: Button down shirts, suit jacket, some times a tie, loafers. Home/sleep: tee shirts with shorts/boxers, when writing: turtleneck and suit jacket with elbow patches, and pipe.
Endearing trait(s): Loyal, knows what he's good at and goes for it, his cute face, his un-canny computer knowledge, not being able to say no, him being chubby at the beginning but loses weight after a while, was going to go to a party dressed as an elf lord!
Annoying trait(s): Geek speak (for Gibbs and Tony) , doesn't always stand up for himself.
Blog Entry: McGee and Jules - Could it Work?
Blog Entry: Why I Like McGee
Blog Entry: McGee and Kids
Blog Entry: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Blog Entry: Evolution of Timothy McGee
Blog Entry: McGee and Abby
Blog Entry: McGee as Boyfriend Material
Blog Entry: What Sort of Girl would suit McGee?
Blog Entry: Favorite McGee Nicknames
Blog Entry: Vance and McGee
Blog Entry: Gibbs and McGee
Blog Entry: McGee and Ziva
Blog Entry: Ducky and McGee
Blog Entry: Gibbs & McGee in "Last Man Standing"
Family members: Sarah (sister)- referred to in Season 2 when replying to Kate's comment about little girls not typically being slobs, "Remind me to introduce you to my little sister". Was the woman in McGee's apartment in the beginning of Red Cell, and then featured as a murder suspect in the Season 4 episode Twisted Sister.
Father - mentioned in season 6 episode 19, when talking about how he was like the kids in the episode, Tony mentioned how "Old man McGee was Navy".
Romance(s): Abby Sciuto (in season 1), the one woman who used all of his credit cards! The cheerleader! Erin Kendall (MIT alum, season 2, ep 14, “Witness”) (in ' The Voyeurs Web' (3x05) he mentions having a current girlfriend who sent him the video which he believed to be a snuff. Tony doesn't believe he has a girlfriend. McGee also mentions in 'Switch' that he had a girlfriend once who dressed up collectible Barbies. In Season 5 he had a girlfriend (nickname: brumby) who was taking out credit cards in his name, opening his mail, etc, to quote "I'm crazy for this girl, but she's...crazy". There was this South African girl who went out with McGee for a while. He finds out that she is one of the bad guys when she pulls a gun on him.
Gibbs- Tim is clearly in awe of his boss, and will literally do anything for him. Gibbs more often gives McGee the pat on the back than he would the rest of the team, this is probably because not only is Tim a genius, but McGee though a very capable field agent, excels at his job even more so than even his peers when he is given praise.
Tony- In the beginning Tony and Tim obviously didn't get along together at all, this partly because Tony was a real jerk in 1st season (then again he didn't have Ziva to put him in his place ;] ) and partly because McGee was such a probie and did not stand up for himself. But years down the road after Tim stopped being a very probie-ish probie, and Tony started warming up to McGee by giving him Mc-names, they are now very good friends and totally like brothers.
Ziva- Tim and Ziva have always been close friends and very much like siblings. Unlike Kate and Tony, who always put McGee down, McGee and Ziva now have the job of putting DiNozzo in his place. :)
Abby- Abby and Tim definitely out of all of the NCIS friendships have the strongest relationship. They share many things in common mainly computers and forensics. Depending purely on the fan you are talking to the majority of the fans agree that Abby and McGee would go together well romantically ( I'm a McAbby fangirl heart and soul :D). Either way its hard to deny the fact that Abby and McGee are best friends.
Enemies: Jethro (the dog) at the start of Dog Tags
Pets: Jethro the German Shepherd
| Season 1:|
| Season 2:|
| Season 3:|
| Season 4:|
| Season 5:|
| Season 6:|
- In Truth or Consequences (7.01), He goes to Somalia with DiNozzo to find Saleem to confirm that he is there and wound up getting captured, tortured and rescued by Gibbs and the assault teams. Its the first time he traveled outside the country, like he should have volunteered to go to Baghdad with Tony in "In The Zone".
- In Truth or Consequences he is now on level ground with Tony, being treated like a man, he finally grew a pair.
- He starts to stand up to Tony and found out that Tony was the one that planted the virus in his computer.
- Meets a girl and goes out with her, but finds out she is using him to find Kai and is about to shoot McGee, but Kai saves him.
- Drives Frank's mother-in-law to NCIS for questioning.
- In "Faith", He tells the Human resources Lady that Tony is her Secret Santa and is grinning with Ziva when Delores calls Tony to tell him to meet her at her office on Christmas eve and is starting to get back at Tony for all the times that he pulled pranks on him.
- In his second case as team leader, he puts his expertise in jetpacks to the test to solve the murder of a navy pilot when his jetpack exploded and finds the smoking gun that closes the case. His skills as an agent have improved since he arrived in season 1.
- Doesn't tell Tony that his father is here and wants to surprise him and smiles and laughs in the background.
- Surprised that his mug shot was not erased from AFIS when he was arrested for breaking into Metro impound.
- Accompanies Abby to Mexico as protection when she is teaching a class on cold cases and showed signs of jealousy when he saw Rivera with Abby in her lab.
- Tim has his identity stolen once again, but this time by his landlords son who racks up $ 10,000 in charges only to teach how to live a little.
UNFORGETTABLE CHARACTER QUOTES
| Ziva David, Mossad Liaison: Someone or something is on the ship, with us. I can feel it. |
NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee: [peering over DiNozzo's shoulder] Uh, yeah, I can see it.
[a large rat is eye-level behind DiNozzo. He turns around, sees the live rat, and jumps back in fright. The rat scurries away]
NCIS Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo: [sighs]
NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee: [smiling] Scared much, DiNozzo?
DEFINING EPISODES | MEMORABLE SCENES
Season 2 Promo Photo
Season 3 Promo Photo
Season 6 Promo photo
| Some extra links/information on McGee:|
◄ Go back: NCIS Characters
Latest page update: made by agentnics
, May 19 2013, 10:49 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by agentnics
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|freekydeeky||Boy Scout||1||Apr 4 2013, 11:41 PM EDT by sassafras21|
Thread started: Dec 9 2012, 8:16 PM EST Watch
There were a couple of episodes where McGee got into poison ivy/oak. There were also a couple of episodes where McGee said he had been a Boy Scout. You would think he would recognize poison ivy/oak.
0 out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?
|mikejlupo||McGee is getting better every show...||0||Nov 13 2012, 11:15 PM EST by mikejlupo|
|Melovefun||McGee All the way||10||Jun 20 2012, 5:14 PM EDT by Melovefun|
Showing 3 of 21 threads for this page - view all