You know you are seriously addicted to NCIS when (cont...)
Please do NOT change format or font size or colour
- Season 7 hasn't finished in your country but you've already registered with Amazon to notify you immediately the DVD set becomes available for S7 in Region 1 format, even though that means watching it on your laptop/multi-region DVD player.
- You accidentally say OMGee instead of OMG
- You cover your organiser/diary in ncis pictures
- When you say OMG GUESS WHAT! people know its tuesday
- People know not to call you after 830 or risk being beheaded
- In the middle of dinner, you nod to your brother and you both get up, pull pretend guns out and start going through the house, shouting "Clear" in every empty room.
- You've got an essay to do for tomorrow, and yet you're still on here thinking of things to post.
- As soon as you've turned your computer off, you have to switch it back on because you've just thought of something new to post, and if you don't, you'll feel uncomfortable for the rest of the day.
- Your mum is complaining about gong to work, but then you say, "It's NCIS tonight", and she says, "Something to look forward to".
- It's summer and the season has come to an end; so to stop your ncis craving you watch as many ncis episodes as you can. And you look for NCIS interviews and video clips and the latest NCIS news everyday until the new seaosn starts! :D
- You are unhappy that it's 9:00pm already.
- You watch all NCIS marathons even if it's hours and hours long and you have seen an episode 10 times already!! :D
- You go by Edinburgh Medical School on a tourbus and instead of thinking about Charles Darwin, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sir James Simpson etc, you say out loud: "That's Ducky and Ari's school!"
- You draw the NCIS-Team members on the front page of your calandar
- You write down all the funny dialogues of NCIS you can remember somewhere you can read them or add new
- Your teacher/boss/co-workers/friends/classmates get interested in what your writing down and are disappointed/shocked/surprised/amused that it's NCIS stuff
- You make lists on your computer listing every single episode, saying how much you liked it, what season and episode number it has and how many times you've seen it
- You really read all these points and can say that at least a third of them applies to you :D
- You tape every NCIS episode (including repeats) and watch them 24/7
- Any of the previous statements apply to you