Sign in or
Signs of Serious NCIS Addiction - Page 6
You know you are seriously addicted to NCIS when (cont...) :
Previous || Next
- We're on Signs of Serious NCIS Addiction - Page 6!!!!!!
- You're watching to see how long it'll take to hit the 5000 member mark on this site
- You're still celebrating Wetpaint Award for 2008
- And have started celebrating this year's award
- And are getting ready to celebrate next year too - because your gut tells you we'll get a hat-trick
- You refer to the thread "Discuss episode 6.25 Aliyah / Season finale here" as "campfire".
- You want to call the number on Tony's cell phone at the end of Aliyah
- When a new person comes into your class someone tells you that they like NCIS but not to scare them
- When you have the urge to learn Hebrew just because Ziva is Israeli
- For some odd reason you love the name Francis because it has "ncis" in it
- You want to name your kids after your favorite characters from the show
- When your best friend watches an episode of NCIS before they called you and you're proud of them
- You go to a movie you know you'll hate because one of the NCIS characters is in it
- If you want to dream about ncis every night
- You get addicted to fan fiction because you can't wait until the next season to get your NCIS fix
- You find and buy every piece of NCIS merchandise you can find
- Your re-watch every season to pass the waiting time for the next season
- You write multiple letters as often as possible to the stars and hope you get replies for each one
- You're jealous of anyone who has something "NCIS" that you don't
- When you go on your e-mail and freak out because it says you have an e-mail from 'NCIS' and then you realise it's only because you have notifications for this page
- You spend Saturday morning figuring out how to convert and bluetooth episodes to watch them on your cell phone.
- When you have to write a Getaway type thing for a school project you make it about LA
- When writing the above segment you get sidetracked as you discover the NCIS Fanfest and half of your project becomes about the Fanfest
- When you watch the whole series of Dark Angel because Michael Weatherly is in it. (Very, very, VERY guilty~DeerinHeadlights)
- You watch trivia game shows on TV hoping for NCIS questions.
- You're sick of doing NCIS searches online only to see the search engine bring up results for / ask if you're looking for "San Francisco."
- You are proud of your boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend for getting his/her parents -- who are at least 60 years old -- addicted to NCIS.
- You wonder what it would be like to have a NCIS "reality" episode. (Like the X-Files "COPS"-style episode.)
- You upgrade your cellphone (or realize you have the same one) to what a character has. Sidenote: Jen Shepard's final cellphone was a Palm Treo 755p in blue. (Same one Mac Taylor uses in "CSI: NY")
- You rack your brain for more additions to this list so that we can start PAGE 7!
- You consider getting MobiTV so you can watch NCIS on your cell from work.
- It drives you insane when reporters pronounce Ziva's last name wrong!
- You want an orange beanie just because Ziva has one.
- You create a Youtube account just so that you can favourite all the Tiva videos.
- You want to learn Spanish just because Tony speaks it.
- You have NCIS videos on your iPod (or cell phone).
- You decide that you want a red Mini Cooper, even though you realised long ago that you don't want to drive.
- You suddenly have a desire to go out and buy some cargo pants.
- Changing your last name to DiNozzo seems like a good idea.
- You become so desperate for a Caf-Pow! that you decide to make your own
- You call "CNN" "ZNN" instead because that's how it is on the show (even if it bothers everyone around you)
- You have been driving on the road for 4 hours and pass by a sign that you just have to shout out to everyone, "Hey we just past Gibbs Road!"
- You save these pages on your computer.
- You cried when your friends finally gave in and are officially NCIS addicted (guilty).
- You have a sleep-walking condition and when you sleep walk... you somehow always end up sitting down here on the computer chair with your fingers on the "n" key, "c" key, "i" key, and the "s" key.
- You just named your new guitar "Cote." (LOL I was either going with Cote or Michael and I decided to go with Cote :)
- You just got a new laptop for your birthday, so you name it Anthony D. DiNozzo!...(and you take it with you everywhere)
- You've added "NCIS," "MTAC," and the names of all the characters to your T9 dictionary on your cell phone to make textingTweeting easier.
- You watch episodes on cable even though you own the DVDs.
- You google and youtube NCIS to search for the latest news on NCIS every hour of every day.
- While at work, you come up with the idea for the NCIS drinking game (guilty).
- It's practically killing you that you can't find out if Tiva will ever be the same again!
- When you are talking at the kitchen table, your BFF says, "Hey, I think I might use superglue instaed of monkey glue", you automatically said, "Hey, that reminds me of that one time when Tony superglued McGee's hands to his keyboard."
- You get yelled at at school because you stood up at the beginning of class and announced to everyone that NCIS is premiering on the 22... and then get sent to the principles office, but don't really care because the principle looks a bit like Michael Weatherly.
- You just got braces and you got blue because that's the cloor of Mark Harmon's eyes!
- You drink Hawaiian Punch because that's what Pauley puts in her Caf-Pow! cups
- You have made your own Caf-Pow! cup
- Your phone ringtone becomes the NCIS theme (guilty!!)
- You cut out Vance's picture out of the ncis posters and stick your picture on top of his so you can be part of the poster!!. (A pure ashnaonline original idea!)
- You threaten to throw green gummy bears to anyone who does or says NCIS wrong!!
- You get extremely frustrated when people say they are completely in love with Ziva and a total Ziva fan when they can't even spell it properly and say Zeva or Zeba!!
- You watch the entire DVD set of the season in one marathon session
- Your bookmarks are all NCIS related
- You love Temptation because it was on NCIS and because Cote sings it
- You suddenly love Hebrew names
- You do/did almost everything said on these pages
- One of your usernames on a Star Wars Forum is Probie-Wan (a Tony-ism) because you love Star Wars and NCIS so much. And it is my username here.
- An NCIS site is your most frequented site visted
- On Tuesdays (or whatever day NCIS is on in your country) you go into complete NCIS lockdown mode, and won't allow anything from stopping you watching NCIS
- Everyone around you knows why September 22nd is so important, because you've told them so much
- You threaten to Gibbs slap anyone that is annoying or breaks Gibbs' Rules
- Almost all of the songs in your ipod have something to do with NCIS
- When you actually start making a list of your own rules...(I have found myself starting to do this.)
- When someone says sorry and you almost remark. "Don't say sorry its a sign of weakness." (Caught myself the other day.)
- When you finish the newest episode, you find a pillow and let out the HUGE scream of delight that you held in the entire episode so you could concentrate. (Unless it was sad or something horrible happened–or any other emotion–so you cried instead of/in addition to the scream)
- When your heart filling up with emotions at the end of Truth or Consequences is probably one of the strongest surge of emotion you've had... ever
- You get a mindless job so you can think about NCIS all day.
- You learn how to speak Klingon because McGee does.
- You have dreams about NCIS and, even if they are crazy and totally impossible to the extreme, you feel proud that you had a dream about the team
- You concoct your own type of Caff-Pow, but you know that it will never be as good as a Caff-Pow should be :( (Wishful thinking... i wish there was such thing as Caff-Pow! I would drink it all day!)
- You wish that caf-[pows were a real invention, so you could go and buy Abby one every day to make her like you
- When you wish you and Abby could just drink loads of Caff-Pow! all day and talk.
- When you find yourself wishing you could just spend at least a day with The Team for the greatest time of your life (or at least the actors!)
- When your friend who you got addicted to NCIS says "I can totally relate to Quasimodo . I would do anything to spend just one day with the NCIS cast, they don't know how lucky they are!" and you totally agree, feeling so infinitely proud that your heart bursts.
- When people say "live every day like its your last" you fly half the country, enter the NCIS set, and scream I'M BACK! And you refuse never to leave, as it's "your last day"
Latest page update: made by Sorgiña
, Oct 2 2009, 5:32 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
page complete new one added
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SometimesYoureWrong||NCIS-dreams||0||Jan 29 2011, 7:00 PM EST by SometimesYoureWrong|
|MelindaCBS||Caf - Pow!...||0||Aug 7 2009, 7:10 PM EDT by MelindaCBS|
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page