Sign in or
|Sasha Alexander played Special Agent Caitlin "Kate" Todd||Collect Sasha Alexander Photos||Talk About Sasha Alexander|
Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
Height: 5'7" (1.70cm)
Status: Married with 2 children Lucia Sofia Ponti (born 5/12/06); Leonardo (born 12/20/10 in Geneva, Switzerland)
Husband: Edoardo Ponti (Married 8/11/07)
Real Name: Suzana Drobnjakovic
Sasha began acting in school productions at the 7th grade and continue through high school and college. She moved to New York to act in summer stock and Shakespeare festivals.
Sasha was a regular on two short-lived series, the medical drama "Presidio Med" and ABC's twenty-something drama "Wasteland". She appeared on the 4th season of Dawson's Creek as Gretchen Witter, dating the title character, and in an episode of the short-lived Fox Comedy series, "Greg the Bunny", playing the part of a lesbian TV Guide reporter and shared a memorable onscreen kiss with Sarah Silverman. Sasha has also appeared in the films "Lucky 13, All Over the Guy", and "Twin Falls Idaho". Her role on NCIS ended in May 2005 when Sasha asked to be let go from the show as she didn't realize the amount of physical work related with the show. She had a small role in 2006's "Mission Impossible III."
Sasha Alexander was in a short film called "Battle of the Sexes". It was about when women go into the bathroom in groups (explaining in a comedic way) on how they and how they check up on guys when they go onto dates. It aired on Sci-Fi's "Exposure".
Sasha is signed on to play the following upcoming roles:
- Lucy in "Yes Man". Click here for more movie information.
- Carolanne in "Play Dead." Click here for more movie information.
- Sarah in "The Last Lullaby." Click here for more information.
- Her stage name "Sasha Alexander" originates from her childhood nickname "Sasha" and her brother's name "Alexander".
- She appeared in Jezebel Magazine in 2004.
- If not for an injury, she likely would have performed triple lutzes for nit-picky international ice-skating judges at the 1988 Olympic Games.
- She studied in London with Cicely Barry and the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- While in college, she traveled east to New York from her native Los Angeles to perform in summer stock and Shakespeare Festival productions.
- Her acting career began in the seventh grade when she found herself cast as the lead female in her school's production of "Baby."
- She continued acting in high school and college plays.
- Her parents wanted her to go to law school.
- She loves doing comedy.
- She was an assistant of producer Lucas Foster.
- Growing up, her favorite television show was "Three'sCompany".
- Husband, Carlo Ponti's mother is veteran actress, Sophia Loren.
- She received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Southern California's School of Cinema and Television.
- Her daughter, Lucia Sofia Ponti, was born in Geneva, Switzerland on May 12th, 2006.
- Sasha is starring, alongside actress Angie Harmon, in the TNT Drama "Rizzoli and Isles" which premiered in July 2010.
- Leonardo Fortunato Ponti was born Monday, Dec. 20, 2010 in Geneva, Switzerland.
Latest page update: made by Sorgiña
, Sep 17 2011, 3:45 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Reduced font size so more information can be added without overloading the page
2 words added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|NCIS_Ziva_Abby||Lucia||0||Aug 24 2009, 5:43 PM EDT by NCIS_Ziva_Abby|
Thread started: Aug 24 2009, 5:43 PM EDT Watch
I found a picture of Sasha Alexander, her husband, his mom (Sophia Loren) and his brother (and his wife and son) and also Sasha Alexander's daughter if anyone would like the link: http://celebrity-babies.com/2007/08/07/sofia-loren/
5 out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?
|Black0ut23||kate||2||Mar 18 2009, 9:54 AM EDT by squeaki20707|
|Scarecrow4||Sasha Alexander returns to CBS.... (page: 1 2)||23||Nov 16 2008, 3:28 AM EST by Scorpio-lady|
Thread started: Nov 13 2008, 6:12 AM EST Watch
Sasha Alexander to star in 'Karenskys'
Sasha Alexander is returning to CBS.
The "NCIS" alumna has been tapped as the star of the network's multicamera comedy pilot "The Karenskys."
The project, from "Malcolm in the Middle" creator Linwood Boomer, BermanBraun and Universal Media Studios, centers on Emily Atwood (Alexander), who returns to her hometown when her husband's job relocates them and is reunited with her large, eccentric family.
Although she is comfortable with her family's intrusiveness, constant arguing and impulsive behavior, Emily is aware that her husband is far less so.
Also cast in the pilot is Tinsley Grimes as Anne-Marie Karensky, the wife of Emily's brother "Little Max" Karensky, who has given birth to seven children in six years.
Alexander played Caitlin "Kate" Todd for two years on CBS' hit crime drama "NCIS." The actress, whose upcoming features include "Yes Man," "He's Just Not That Into You" and "Play Dead," is repped by WMA and D/F Management.
5 out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?
Showing 3 of 4 threads for this page - view all