Sign in or
McGee before NCIS
Growing up, Education and Career
- He was also a boy scout - technically a WEBLOS (Ravenous).
- He attended chess camp (Friends and Lovers)
- Had a terrible case of acne as a child (Heartbreak)
- Did some high school wrestling (The Bone Yard)
- Unfamiliar with swirlies, but familiar with noogies, wedges and melvins. Never did the whole spring break thing. (Bikini Wax)
- He was in high school 15 years ago at Hiatus. He used to have to carry around a notebook to protect himself.
- McGee was 18 when he was a junior in MIT (Conspiracy Theory).
- He has a Masters in Computing Forensics at MIT and a BS in Biomedical Engineering from Johns Hopkins. McGee's college GPA was 3.9: he failed a fencing class in his Sophomore year (Sub Rosa) - Note actor's mother was an Australian fencing champion.
- He did a year of independent study in advanced string theory at the same institution (Red Cell).
- He graduated top of his class at FLETC (Federal Law Enforcement Training Center - Caught on Tape).
- His economics lecturer was Professor Bernbaum (Doppelganger).
- McGee worked after school as a burnt-potato-chip picker and during the summer between his Freshman and Sophomore years he was a Porta Potti cleaner ('hottest summer on record'). He has also cleaned asbestos. There is also a hint he had another job when he starts a sentence 'Before I joined NCIS...' but the sentence was never finished. (Doppleganger)
- He used to work in a bank (but his tat is real and he doesn't disappoint). (Pop Life)
- Hurled on Ducky’s shoes at his first autopsy (Ravenous).
- Immediately before joining the team he is stationed with the NCIS office at the Naval Station Norfolk (Sub Rosa). During this time McGee had a carspace at Norfolk next to Cassie Yates (SWAK).
- Admits to occasional innocent youthful drug experimentation (Good Wives Club)
- Never played beer pong. (Cover Story)
Latest page update: made by agentnics
, Jul 30 2008, 11:16 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by agentnics
10 words added
7 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.