Sign in or
|Version||User||Scope of changes|
|Jul 15 2009, 4:10 PM EDT (current)||Gibblet14||7 words added|
|Jun 18 2009, 12:47 PM EDT||Gibblet14||50 words added|
Key: Additions Deletions
◄ Back to NCIS Entertainment
Tony urges us, in Season 6 episode 1, not to forget to feed the chickens. Clearly DiNozzo is fond of chickens. Here is a page for any chickenish thoughts that you might want to share with DiNozzo. They need not be logical. Whoever heard of a logical chicken?
1. Chickens cannot fly. Perhaps they use trains instead?
2. Chicken feed is what they call the salary of an NCIS agent compared to actors who pretend to be NCIS agents.
3. To be chicken is to be a coward. Why aren't cows associated with cowardice instead of chickens?
4. DiNozzo loves chicks.
5. DiNozzo hates chick-flicks
6. Do chickens like chick flicks?
7. Does the mention of chickens in Season 6 episode 1 turn NCIS into a chick flick?
8. Does the reaction of women on this wiki towards DiNozzo, McGee and, above all, Gibbs, mean that NCIS is a chick flick?
9. If chickens don't watch chick flicks when they go to the movies, what sort of films do they prefer?
10. Would chickens like the Meryl Streep version of The French Lieutentant's Woman because it is an adaptation of a John Fowles novel?
11. Is it discrimatory against chickens to call a murder an act of "foul play"?
12. How many chicken dinners would they eat on the USS Seahawk, on which Tony is Agent Afloat?
13. What would Tony answer if you asked him "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
14. What, exactly, do we think Gibbs would feed to a chicken?
15. Would a chicken that drank Jack with Gibbs end up being a rubber chicken or merely a drunk bird?
16. Were chickpeas invented by chickens?
17. "And there will be a chicken in every pot" Is that why they named the dish "chicken pot pies", even though there are no pots in that recipe?
18. If they chickened out, who chickened in?
19. DiNozzo is surrounded by 5000 other people on the USS Seahawk. Does that make him a battery hen?
20. If DiNozzo seeks solitude in the gun room (arsenal/ gun battery), would that make him a battery hen?
21. Are we sure it's the USS Seahawk and not the USS Chickenhawk?
22. When DiNozzo tackles a villain, is that assault and battery hen?
23. If DiNozzo sprinkles sodium chloride on a suspect, is that a salt and battery hen?
24. Why did DiNozzo cross the road? To interrogate the chicken.
25. What did DiNozzo say when the chicken escaped? "What we got here is a fugitive..." in a Cocky Lee Jones impression.
26. What do you call McGee when he shows off? Arrogant. What do you call DiNozzo? Cocky.
27. What do you call a cockerel in a bull pen? DiNozzo.
28. And who would be Chicken Little on the team? Probie?
29. If Tony's cocky then Gibbs must be cocksure.
30. And are Tony's mistakes then cockups?
31. And will Vance turn the Giblets into soup or paté or does he need more chickens?
32. Are chickens always in a foul mood?
32. Did you know chicken lips are very hard to find?
33. Does this mean the squad room is the chicken coop?
34. When is Tony coming home to roost?
35. As the rest of the team are able to travel between home, the office and crime scenes does this make them free-range?
36. How will Ducky feel surrounded by chickens? Will he have an identity crisis?
37. When Gibbs lost his team was that because they had flown the coop?
38. So will Gibbs now be telling the team not to count their chickens before they're hatched, when case appears straightforward
39. One may presume Fornell will fall foul of Gibbs per se...
40. Will Ziva go clucky once Tony is home?
41. In chickendom, is Colonel Sanders Public Enemy #1?
42. Instead of a cat amongst the pigeons does this mean that Gibbs will now be a fox amongst the chickens?
43. Instead of Tony checkin' out girls does he now chicken' out girls?
44. Tony no longer needs chat up lines he can now just use a line of corn.
45. Ducky no longer needs to look for cause of death - they fell off their perch.
46. Whose Tony's favourite NCIS chick? Ziva, Abby or Jardine?
47. One may also presume per se that the information Fornell gives Gibbs is chickenfeed
48. And are arguments between the FBI and NCIS cockfights? Given how fond the Giblets are of betting
49. Instead of headslapping Tony will Gibbs now just clip his wings?
50. So the next thing Gibbs asks Abby to do will be to determine whether the chicken came before the egg or vice-versa. How? Stay tuned
51. Does this mean Abby has to learn to unscramble eggs to crack the case?
52. If Gibbs is at the top of the pecking order does this make McGee hen pecked at the bottom?
53. If Abby examines stones as evidence will this make her a Rock Chick?
54. Well, if Abby's stones are from Rock Creek Park, she will be the Rock Creek Rock Chick.
55. When Tony recites a sonnet, does he choose "How do I love thee? Let me count the chickens before they hatch"
56. When Tony gets scared, will he lay an egg?
57. When Tony gets lucky, will he lay an egg?
58. When Tony gave that donation to the sperm bank, was he laying an egg?
59. If ova are what women have and ova means eggs, does this make women hens?
60. Giblets are the innards of fowl, so does that mean Gibbs leads a chicken run?
61. And if leading the chicken run makes Gibbs the Cockerel, who's Vance? - the Challenging Rooster?
62. If Vance rides a motorbike across America, would he be a rooster on a roadster?
63. Is Ducky really called Ducky because he's in denial about his chicken heritage?
64. When Ducky gets sick, does he eat Ducksoup instead of chickensoup?
65. If Ducky wrote a mini book of wisdom, would it be "ducksoup for the soul"?
66. Is the reason that Ducky became an ME because he was too chicken to work on live patients?
67. When Ducky wants to avoid hitting his head, he ducks. What do you call it when a chicken ducks its head?
68. Did Gibbs' hometown put the hick in chicken?
69. Will the Giblets be arresting Chicken Little for going around saying the sky had fallen down?
70. If Gibbs came from hicksville and now he works in chicksville, can we assume he made the long journey by C?
71. If Gibbs goes horseriding and rubs the horse down using a currycomb, does that make the horse chickencurried?
72. Is the reason Tony likes to touch Ziva because she's finger lickin' good?
73. If a well-dressed, muscular rival called Ken joined the team, would the fans call him "Chic Ken"?
74. If an agent gets the hiccups, would we call him a Chic-hic-hicken?
75. If an agent wore bling, would we call him a Chi-Chi Chicken?
76. Will we get confused if it turns out that one of the Chickens is the Mole that Vance is looking for?
77. If Lee was a chicken but now she's a mole, will Ducky say "quack! A mole? Lee?" whilst eating chicken with guacamole?
78. If Tony fed his mother hen oranges, he could say "Look at the orange marmalade!"
79. Does Tony listen to the cows when they say "Eat more chicken"?
80. Why did DiNozzo make Lee the muddy chicken cross the road twice? Because he reckoned she was a dirty double crosser!
81. If DiNozzo was dressed as a chicken and went to a haunted house, would that make him a poultry-geist?
82. If DiNozzo started a chicken race he'd have to start it from scratch.
83. If Dinozzo was a rooster and he crossed the road, he'd be sure to impress the chicks.
84. If Dinozzo was a rooster and he played in an all nightband, he could play the drumsticks.
85. If Dinozzo spent the night in a chicken coop. Would you need to set an alarm cluck to wake him?
86. If Dinozzo swore at a hen, would that be using fowl language?
87. If Dinozzo was referee to a chicken football team and he blew the whistle, would it be for a fowl?
88. If Dinozzo was a joker, would corny jokes be best for chickens?
89. How many chickens could Gibbs take in a fight without his gun? probably millions.
90. Why is chicken such a fun word to say?
91. Why does all the maturity leave my body when I play with/talk about chickens?
92. Is this why Tony is immature sometimes (aka more like everyday)? I feel respect for the chickens now!
93. Chickens. Respect. End of debate.
94. So many egg-celent chicken related puns!