Sign in or
Agents' Traits We Covet
◄ Back to home: NCIS Squadroom
- McGee's computer smarts
- Gibbs' gut
- Ziva's killing power
- Abby's humor
- Tony's movie knowledge
- Ducky's vast sea of knowledge
- Gibbs' stare
- Jenny's stare
- Gibbs' look (that got him in trouble in Season 5 Ex-Files)
- Abby's scientific knowledge
- Tony's ability to work smarter not harder.
- Kate's killer elbow
- Gibbs' persuasion ability
- Abby's computer skills, although she claims McGee's are better
- Tony's Sean Connery impression
- Kate's profiling skills so people wouldn't take us in anymore (not that it worked for Kate)
- Abby's knowledge of being able to kill someone without leaving a trace
- Abby's mad video game skills she used at McGee's apartment in "Bloodbath"
- Fornell's ability to play Tony's prison harmonica
- Kate's style sense
- Gibbs' ability to always know what's going on in the squadroom. Always.
- The way Abby taped up Chip in "Frame Up"
- And the way Abby gets away with things others don't with everyone, even Gibbs
- Gibbs' way of saying just about anything with a subtle look or movement of his body
- Ducky's memory... he is a repository of wonderful stories
- Gibbs' smirk.
- Gibbs' dry sense of humor.
- Gibbs' capacity to sneak up on people even when wearing heavy shoes
- Gibbs' capacity to drink gallons of coffee without needing to visit the head every 5 minutes
- Gibbs' capacity to drink gallons of coffee and not be a bag of nerves
- Tony's capacity to eat tons of junk food and not be as fat as a pig
- Jen's ability to run in high-heeled stiletto shoes
- Gibbs' power with Red Heads
- McGee' computer nerdyness and online gaming ability
- Gibbs' empathy with kids
- Kate's artistic abilities
- Gibbs' ability to read people's eyes, i.e. whether they're lying or telling the truth
- Gibbs' ability to drive recklessly without getting copped or running people over
- Gibbs' ability to run purely on coffee with food as an optional extra
- Tony's ability to relate every situation to a film
- Gibbs' empathy with domestic animals (dogs + cats)
- Ziva's ability to get great mileage out of American idiomatic speech
- Ziva's stunning martial art and weapon abilities.
- Abby's ability to look better in mini-skirts and platforms than in normal office clothes.
- Abby's ability to suck down caffeine all day and not crash.
- Abby's ability to buy Caf-Pow (unfortunately that is an ability the rest of us do not possess) grr.
- Ziva's ability to sneak up behind people. (mainly Tony much to his demise)
- Ziva's interrogation ability
- Gibbs' ability to say so much using so few words, or
- How to converse merely by wiggling eyebrows, smirking and pursing lips
- Jen's sense of style (great suits)
- Ziva's ability to kill with a paperclip
- Abby's ability to be cute at any age
- Gibbs' ability to show up behind the person talking about him
- McGee's ability to write (even though it's not totally fiction)
- Gibbs' ability to get people to talk
- Tony's ability to work non-stop and over night to get the job done.
- Ziva's ability to control her emotions so well
- All of the team's ability to run non-stop for ages at a time without getting enormously tired.
- The fitness of the entire team.
- The caring and family sense between co-workers
- Abby's charisma
- Ziva's linguistic abilties
- Ziva's ninjaness
- Tony's loyalty
- Gibbs' ability to head slap so fast that he usually never misses.
- McGee's ability to sleep face down on any surface.
- Vance's poker face
- Ziva's Sense In Fashion
Latest page update: made by Tiva-4eva-x
, Mar 27 2011, 1:17 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by Tiva-4eva-x
4 words added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|forensic_babe01||Agents' Traits we Covet.||14||Jan 24 2010, 1:45 PM EST by loyalfan|
|LadyMurder||Gibb's interrogation technique||5||Aug 23 2009, 1:24 AM EDT by chrissyjoy|
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page