airdate: May 11, 2010
written by: Steven D. Binder
directed by: Terrence O'Hara
|The team tries to track down a serial killer, while Abby heads south of the border to give a speech with McGee in tow. (CBS Synopsis)|
- "What the Bio-Hazardous material is this?", Abby to Gibbs after he gives her a "mini-pow"! Gibbs, "it's all they had."
- Tony keeps getting nexted.
- Ziva and the book - bill of rights
- They didn't have Tony in mind when writing the First Amendment - Freedom of Speech
- Gibbs - has Abby's back, always has, always will
- Abby telling Natalia off
- "I've lost my mojo" -Tony
- Love your shoes - Paloma
- "If you want to live to see eight, shut up. . ." - Grandpa to Boy
- "What's he doing?" (Ziva) Annoying me (McGee) Besides that (Ziva)
- Now I know why Ziva took the couch in Paris (Abby) Tony said he took it (McGee)
- "You wouldn't understand. Being irritating is second nature to you" (Tony to Ziva)
- I need to know if you'll still love me (Abby to Gibbs)
- Abby leaves her lab after she is asked to teach a class in Mexico and McGee is sent with her as her bodyguard.
- Tony received the first Gibbs' slap that we have seen in a few episodes, for messing with McGee.
- Rule #40: "If it seems like someone is out to get you, they are."
- When in Mexico looking into a cold case (20 years old), Abby discovers a major incident from Gibbs' past. Meanwhile a current case in D.C. may have connections to the same incident.
- Gibbs past is starting to catch up to him. The cold case Abby is put on is that of drug dealer, Pedro Hernandez. This is the man who killed Gibbs' first wife, Shannon and only daughter, Kelly. In retaliation, anger and grief, Gibbs took out Pedro with his sniper rifle. When Gibbs learns who is on Ducky's autopsy table, the sounds of the sniper shot, killing Hernandez is heard in the background as Gibbs remembers the man and killing him.
- Marco Sanchez reprises his role as Alejandro Rivera, a Mexican justice department official, from 7.21, Obsession.