2.19 - Conspiracy Theory
| The team investigates a suicide case, believing that the main reason for her death is a nervous breakdown, but Ducky believes that she was actually murdered. FBI Special Agent Fornell helps them in the investigation. The traces lead them to a revelation that she was involved in a love triangle.|
|New Character Development / Insights:|
- You see Gibbs show another side of himself when the girl calls for help and they are too late to save her. His is furious and mad at himself, even though it is not his fault. It just shows yet again that underneath his tough Marine exterior (there is no such thing as an ex-Marine), beats a warm, caring heart.
- Ducky cares about his 'patients' in his own way, first time to see Ducky really angry with someone when he yells at the Lt. Commander in charge of the psychological ward.
- McGee's conversation with the Commander in the hospital shows how efficient and confident he is really, when he is not around Gibbs or Tony.
- The episode shows how strong the friendship between Gibbs and Fornell is becoming.
- Gibbs has a master's degree in science.
- In spite of the serious plot and heartbreaking crime, Conspiracy Theory is one of the funniest NCIS episodes.
- How Gibbs pronounces McGee (Mug gee!)
- That whole scene between Tony and the nurse - specially the expression on Tony's face when he discovered that the hot nurse who grabbed his ass was a patient!
- The second scene between Katherine and Tony, when she says "it's hard" and he thinks she was talking about the death of her friend.
- The team's reaction to Fornell sitting at Gibbs' desk and using his computer.
- Tony telling Fornell that he was supposed to be dead and Fornell saying "I got better."
- Gibbs asking if Fornell is comfortable, and getting answered: "Not really, there is no lumbago support."
- Fornell telling Gibbs he should have a password for his computer, Gibbs showing him his gun and saying: "That's what this is for." (Gibbs doesn't lock his front door, why should he have a password on his computer ?)
- Gibbs and McGee go to interview Vetter, and they both end up sitting together on a rather small loveseat, the glare McGee receives and his reaction, trying to scoop away from Gibbs is hilarious.
- The "several" purposes of the doll Abby used for the mock-up of Petty Officer Smith in the bed.
- Abby calling Gibbs "my silverhaired fox".
- Tony stealing the manual of Abby's multi purpose doll.
- McGee not hearing Gibbs with the earphones on, Gibbs pushing them out from his ears.
- Opening of the scene with Fornell in Gibbs' basement.
- The scene between Tony and McGee after Gibbs thought that listening to the group therapy sessions was McGee's idea.
- Abby trying to explain a 13 part movie to Gibbs and he is amused when she could not explain why the guy in the movie kills.
- Gibbs leaving Abby telling her to call when she finds something else and she calls before he even leaves the lab telling him she found something else.
- Gibbs kissing Abby's finger with the owie! (So cute!).
- McGee being intimidated by Catherine and insisting on reopening the door to her room after she closes it.
- The whole question and answer session between Catherine and McGee. Catherine: "Are you a virgin?" McGee (with a cute expression): "Yes". Catherine (laughing): Are you sure? and McGee answers: "Last time I checked." And then later asking him what type of underwear he was wearing.
- Tony and Kate commenting on Gibbs and Fornell interrogating Vetter. Tony asking if it's going to be good cop bad cop and Kate saying it was going to be more like bad cop scary cop. Tony asks if she could tell which is which and Kate says: You're going to have to ask their ex-wives that."
- The whole interrogation of Vetter scene and the interactions between Gibbs and Fornell.
- Tony's reaction when he discovers that Catherine had a girlfriend.
- Tony's reaction to his photoshopped photo.
- Tony and Kate fleeing when they discover that they had both sent their photos to Gibbs.
- The expression on Gibbs face when he sees the photos.
- Gibbs calling Tony Sex- Machine.
- Kate tries to kiss up to Tony so he would delete the picture.
- Tony mouthing, "I don't believe in coincidences" at the same time Gibbs was saying it!
- Tony and Kate playing *** for tat against each other: Tony kept jibing Kate about the wet t-shirt contest threatening to spread it around, and Kate got Abby to do some Photoshop on some gay hulks putting Tony's head on one. In the end each said they'd delete their handiwork, however, Gibbs ended up being mailed with each other's photos making Gibbs chuckle as we see Kate and Tony rush out of the squadroom together.
- The woman was admitted to a psych ward. They would have taken away her cell phone when they took her in, no way would she have been able to call Gibbs.
- In this episode, the murdered officer was under the treatment of a psychologist, who worked in and ran a ward of a mental facility, and handled her medication. A psychologist can't actually dispense medicine -- the actual term is psychiatrist.
|Recurring Cast: || Guest Starring: |
| || |
- Kevin Quigley (William the Truthteller)
- Jonathan Redford (Corpsman Timothy Morgan)
- Robert Ray Manning, Jr. (Officer Alex Taylor)
- Jennifer Dundas (Lynn Simons)
- Molly Hagan (Audrey Vetter)
- Dan Ziskie (Captain Vetter)
- Brigid Brannagh (Catherine Reynolds)
- Dean McDermott (Lt. Allan Witten)
- Hilary Salvatore (P.O. Jessica Smith)
| Written By: || Directed By:|
| || |
| Add Episode Photos Below: (No blurry or duplicate photos please)|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page